- It’s a time when I am compelled to experiment with creating more smoothies, raw soups and juice recipes
- I challenge myself and realize just how much self control and stamina I really do have
- I realign my eating habits to reflect my bodies desires
- I get accustomed to smaller portions
- While experiencing discomfort I find comfort in things such as taking it easy, getting plenty of nutrients and taking time to read and pamper myself
- I love feeling light and satisfied at the same time
- I always drink more water therefore resulting in flushed out toxins
- I get so much work done with much more clarity and focus… things that can sometimes take me weeks to complete get done in days as I spend little to no time in my kitchen or at restaurants.
- I love making the choice of when to go back to eating solids. It symbolizes to me that I have accomplished what I set out to do and puts me on an even healthier path
- I love knowing that a cleanse is always there for me when I feel out of alignment with my health whether mental, physical, spiritual or emotional cleansing always helps me to recenter
Have you tried a cleanse before? Why do you love cleansing? Please share your inspiring response with us in the comments section below.